This is to inform the general public and all the candidates that applied for admission into the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) ND programmes that the management has released its admission list for 2019/2020 academic session. Candidates can now check their admission status online via the school portal.
How to Check Auchi Poly Admission List 2019
- Go to Auchi Poly admission status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your programme of study i.e. ND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your Auchi Poly Admission Status.
Read Also: UNIBEN Admission List 2019 Is Out
- If you found your name on the list, go to your department for clearance, to determine if you are qualified.
- If cleared proceed to accept offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges.
- Proceed to register for your courses online
- Print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer.
- Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB CAPS website, click ”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
You can also check your admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all candidates who are admitted to Auchi Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.