AAUA Post-UTME 2019 Cut Off Mark, Eligibility and other Registration Details
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2019/2020 academic session that registration for the Admission Screening Exercise will commence from Monday, 15TH July, 2019.
AAUA Post-UTME 2019 Eligibility
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) their institution of first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 180 and above.
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of first choice
- For those who sat for the 2019/2020 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
NOTE: Candidates who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, their institution of first choice initially, but are willing to choose AAUA, should make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA not later than 15th September, 2019.
All eligible candidates are to visit the University website www.putme.aaua.edu.ng, to register for the screening as from Monday, 15th July, 2019 after making a payment of N2, 000.00 (two thousand naira) only.
AAUA Post-UTME 2019 Online Registration Procedures
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.aaua.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2, 000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Bio-data Form online.
General Instructions For AAUA Post-UTME 2019
Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’Level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
AAUA Post-UTME 2019 Registration Deadline
The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Monday, 15th July, 2019 and ends on Thursday, 15th September, 2019
Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- NASPOLY Post-UTME 2019 Cut Off Mark and Registration Details - Monday, 29 July 2019, 11:15
- FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Result 2019 Released - Thursday, 25 July 2019, 2:48
- AUCHIPOLY HND Screening Schedule For 2019 - Thursday, 25 July 2019, 2:38