This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Abia State University (ABSU) that the management of the institution has announced the release of Primary Admission list for 2019/2020 academic session.
The admission list can be accessed via the school portal and JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check the admission list below:
How to Check ABSU Admission List on School Portal
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should who checked their their admission status are advised to Go to JAMB CAPS portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Read Also: EBSU 2019 Admission List Released
You can also access your ABSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the steps below:
How to Check ABSU Admission List on JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates into ABSU for 2019/2020 academic session.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- Oando Recruitment 2019Application Procedure - Friday, 11 October 2019, 9:08
- CBN Recruitment 2019 Application Form - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 4:11
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For 2019 - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 2:21