This is to inform the general public that Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment Application that is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below.
- FG Updates MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – Apply if you have not
- Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Currently ongoing
- Survival Fund MSME Grant Category Update
- Zambia Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Details
- Survival Fund Registration Portal Rebranded, Other Categories Opened?
About The Adamawa State specialist hospital – is a 500-bed capacity hospital owned and operated by Adamawa State Government with a primary focus on provision of secondary and tertiary health care service delivery. The hospital was established by military decree under the state hospital services management board.
The vision of Adamawa State Specialists Hospital is to deliver best patient care of high quality standard by leveraging on careful combination of effective and efficient clinical services in line with the global best practice.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Medical Consultant
Start Date: October 2020 (Tentative)
Reporting to: CMD
Contract Term: Permanent & Pensionable
Roles and Responsibilities
Successful candidates are expected to provide:
- In and out-patient clinical services,
- Training of resident doctors,
- Conduct research and all other clinical services.
- Candidate applying must be a fellow in any of the following medical fields:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Must have a fellowship of National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent and Must also be a registered member with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Fellow of NPMC or its equivalent.
Duration, Contract & Consolidated Fees
- Initially, the appointment will be on a probation period of two years after which it will be confirmed as permanent and Pensionable.
- The consolidated fee for the position is subject to negotiations with Adamawa State Government
Termination of the Contract:
- The appointment can be terminated based on existing civil service rules and condition of service.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Fill Application Form
Submit the same duly filled information in the above application form along with your updated CV and any other relevant credentials to email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applicants will be subjected to thorough screening during the selection process, therefore, need not apply if the above criteria are not met.
- Hit! Download Wizkid Made in Lagos mp3 Song
- FG to plans to reduce the cost of data from N1000 to N390 per GB
- Jobs in US: Amazon Warehouse Assistant (Different Shifts Available) – Earn up to $640 a Week
- Nigeria Union of Pensioners Recruitment 2020 – Apply here
- Apply for IBM Master the Mainframe Coding Competition 2020
Business6 days ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business6 days ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Technology7 days ago
Make Free Call While the Receiver Pays on MTN – Dial this Code Before Calling
Recruitment5 days ago
Npower Batch C 2020 Successful Applicants Released Update
Business3 days ago
Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
Recruitment7 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Education3 days ago
NECO Timetable 2020 PDF for October/November Exam (SSCE INTERNAL)
Business3 days ago
Survival Fund MSME Grant Category Update 45% Women to be given Fund