This is to inform the general public that Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment Application that is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below.
- FG Updates MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – Apply if you have not
- Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Currently ongoing
- Survival Fund MSME Grant Category Update
- Zambia Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Details
- Survival Fund Registration Portal Rebranded, Other Categories Opened?
About The Adamawa State specialist hospital – is a 500-bed capacity hospital owned and operated by Adamawa State Government with a primary focus on provision of secondary and tertiary health care service delivery. The hospital was established by military decree under the state hospital services management board.
The vision of Adamawa State Specialists Hospital is to deliver best patient care of high quality standard by leveraging on careful combination of effective and efficient clinical services in line with the global best practice.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Medical Consultant
Start Date: October 2020 (Tentative)
Reporting to: CMD
Contract Term: Permanent & Pensionable
Roles and Responsibilities
Successful candidates are expected to provide:
- In and out-patient clinical services,
- Training of resident doctors,
- Conduct research and all other clinical services.
- Candidate applying must be a fellow in any of the following medical fields:
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Must have a fellowship of National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent and Must also be a registered member with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Fellow of NPMC or its equivalent.
Duration, Contract & Consolidated Fees
- Initially, the appointment will be on a probation period of two years after which it will be confirmed as permanent and Pensionable.
- The consolidated fee for the position is subject to negotiations with Adamawa State Government
Termination of the Contract:
- The appointment can be terminated based on existing civil service rules and condition of service.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Fill Application Form
Submit the same duly filled information in the above application form along with your updated CV and any other relevant credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applicants will be subjected to thorough screening during the selection process, therefore, need not apply if the above criteria are not met.
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
- 2021/2022 NPower Registration – Check April Enrollment Update
- Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Npower7 days ago
Good News: Npower Batch A & B Get CBN Loan
Recruitment5 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Education7 days ago
Jamb Has Just Announced That Registration 2021 Will Commence Immediately | Process flow now available
Recruitment6 days ago
Twitter Recruitment 2021 Apply as Analyst, Safety Operations (Ghana and Nigeria)
Recruitment6 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
Nigeria News7 days ago
FMYSD Shortlist Candidates for Youths Digital Training Out
Job7 days ago
Apply for NGO Jobs in Lagos 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 13th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Praise As A Weapon Of Spiritual Warfare)