This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
- BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
- Apple iPad Pro 2020 12.9: Worth Buying in 2021?
- Achieve Leverage and Lead the Graphs for B2B Business with Intent Data Usage
- Open Heaven 26 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Dangers Of Alcohol 11)
- iPhone owners could be due a payout from Qualcomm
Adamawa state university (ADSU) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check ADSU Admission List
As of the time of this publication, ADSU prospective candidates can only check their admission status on the NOTICE BOARD of the university AND on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that the admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original O’level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/JMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form
- Original JAMB admission letter
Congrats to all the candidate who made it to the Adamawa state university (ADUS) admission list for 2020/2021 academic session.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)