KIB Food Processing Company is recruiting to fill the position of: Accountant. The position is located in Ado, Karu LGA – Nassarawa State. Salary: N40,000 – N70,000 monthly. Interested candidates should possess B.Sc in Accounting, Finance with 2-3 years work experience.
KIB Food Processing Company is a reputable spice producing company; the producers of ama wonda curry, jollof rice amidst other natural spices produced.
- Npower Begins Nationwide Training of Independent Monitors
- Apply for US Embassy Special Grants for Ghana Citizens (Get $12,000 See Capital)
- USAID’s Collective Action to Reduce Gender-Based Violence (CARE-GBV) Small Grants Program
- Master of Health Leadership – International Student Scholarships in New Zealand
- Open Heaven 18 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Riches Without Sorrow)
Job Description for KIB Food Processing Company
- We are a reputable spice production company looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns
- The candidate should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, the candidate will provide the company with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
As the Accountant, you will analyze all financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the company. You will need to:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record-keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Work as Internal Revenue Service agent.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Perform other miscellaneous jobs as requested by management.
Requirements for KIB Food Processing
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance with 2-3 years experience or in a related field in preferred.
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills is needed
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- N40,000 – N70,000 monthly.
The Closing Date for this Application:
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Living close to the location will be an added advantage!
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Nigeria News23 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)