Baobab is a financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small enterprises (MSMEs) on the African continent and in China. The company’s mission is to unleash the potential of its clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services.
visit the official website to apply for Baobab Loan https://baobabgroup.com/ng/loans/
- Nuffic Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme.
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session (IJMB & Remedial)
- Open Heaven 20th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Repent.)
- Great News – Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 81RRI For Screening Exercise For Trades/Non-trades Men And Women
- Update: JAMB Releases Date of Examination.
Micro loans – This is for entrepreneurs, traders and students to access up to N1m for existing businesses. The interest rate charged by Baobab on loans is a minimum of 7% with the total dependent on the tenor of the loan. Micro lending is the provision of financial services for people who don’t have access to traditional financial services such as banks. The loans are aimed at individuals who were previously considered “unbankable” by larger banking institutions. These are borrowers who are possibly dealing in small amounts of money each day, living in hard-to-access areas, without credit histories or who don’t meet “traditional requirements” within the banking sector.
Steps to Apply for BAOBAB Loan 2021
- visit the BAOBAB loan portal https://baobabgroup.com/ng/loans/
- Click on “Start Now”
- Fill out the form
- Click “i declare” if you are above 18 years
- Then click submit
SME loans – They provide a loan of up to 20m to help consolidate or invest in your business, that is repayable in up to 24 months. The loan is for use as working capital or for the purchase of fixed assets.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education6 days ago
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Resumption Date for Commencement of 2020/2021 Academic Session