Wilers Solutions Limited: A fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. Located at Lekki Lagos, with an employment type of Full Time. looking for an experienced carpenter with minimum of 2 – 3 years.
- Yobe State Teachers Recruitment 2021 (Ysubeb), Apply at vacancy.ysubeb.com
- DPR Recruitment forms 2020/2021 Disclaimer
- 3 Business Ideas You Can Start with Your COVID-19 Loan (No 2 will Surprise You)
- Apply for Ecowas Job Vacancy 2021 – Abuja, Lagos Nigeria
- Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2021 (Various Job Positions)
Job Descriptions at Wilers Solutions Limited
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter’s hand tools, and power tools.
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand and power tools.
Qualifications for Wilers Solutions Limited
- Minimum of SSCE qualification
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Carpenter
- NABTEB, Trade Test Certification is an added advantage.
- MUST reside around Lekki / Ajah or its environs
Application for Willers Solutions Limited Deadline:
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Formar) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Carpenter” as subject of the email.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
NOTE: For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology15 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology16 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women