Reliance Family Clinics (RFC, a subsidiary of Reliance Health) is a patient-centred chain of primary care clinics driven by a mission to improve access to healthcare in Nigeria using data science and technology.
The clinic operations are designed to make gold-standard medical care, accessible to everyday Nigerians. As such it strives to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction by providing excellent healthcare services in a friendly, supportive and respectful environment.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whomever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are looking for a clinically adept and data-oriented genius to lead our clinical team, towards ensuring that our medical practice is evidence-based and aligned with international guidelines and clinical best practices.
Official site https://reliancehealth.seamlesshiring.com/reliance-health
• Design and implement the organization’s quality improvement strategy including measuring and achieving tangible changes in key clinical metrics reflecting clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
• Evaluate, adapt, translate medical literature to develop clinical trainings and policies that support the adoption of best practices in order to improve outcomes on digital and in-clinic health services.
• Plan and implement a curriculum to train clinical staff and build skills on health promotion, disease prevention, patient self-management and chronic disease management based on evidence-based guidelines.
• Craft and implement strategy to improve key clinical metrics using medical literature reviews and clinical data.
• Develop and expand clinical offerings at RFC locations that serve patients’ needs including specialist services and antenatal care services.
• Provide visionary and innovative leadership for patient care at Reliance Family Clinics that is data-driven and aligns with our mission and values.
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2021: How to Get your fund into your Account
- Application for FG Skills Acquisition For Youths In Agriculture and Tailoring /Fashion Design
- Breaking: Npower 2021 Begin Shortlist for Batch C, N-Creative
- CBN Covid-19 Loan: Disbursement Still Ongoing- Those yet to be credited should see this
- Steps to Apply for Dele Momodu N5,000 Grant 2021
• Competitive compensation package
• Comprehensive family health and dental insurance
• In-office lunch
• Medical consultant with MBChB or MBBS
• 3 – 5 years of post-NYSC clinical experience
• Research experience with quality improvement or clinical outcomes data
• Expertise in primary care for children, adults and antenatal/postnatal care. Strong procedural skills in common primary care procedures (i.e., IUD, Implant placement, MVA and Suturing/Wound care)
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel.
• Proficiency in data collection, analysis and review
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
Reliance Family Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.
February 28, 2021
Method of Application
- Location Gbagada Phase II, Lagos
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification Others
Note:For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferrably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above.
- How Do JAMB Rate Your Score
- How to Check 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE Result Online
- How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results Online
- FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Print JAMB 2021 mock exam slip printing
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News13 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Nigeria News12 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Nigeria News14 hours ago
2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 4th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Give And It Shall Be Given To You.)
Nigeria News6 days ago
Npower Deployment Update for 2021 Batch C Applicants – Check Now
Education5 days ago
JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration Closing Date – Check Now.
Education4 days ago
Breaking News: NECO Releases 2020 External Results, See how to Check