Custodian Life Assurance Limited (formerly Crusader Life Insurance Limited) is a specialist life insurance company incorporated in Nigeria and licensed by the National Insurance Commission to transact all classes of life insurance business.
Custodian Life Assurance (CLA) started insurance business in 1956 as a foreign office of Crusader Insurance Company Ltd, Reigate UK. It became a public company in 1989 and listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange in 1990.
Following the merger of the parent company, Crusader Nigeria Plc with the Custodian and Allied Insurance Plc, it was renamed Custodian Life Assurance Limited to reflect the new brand of the emerging entity.
Custodian Life Assurance is recruiting to fill the position of Financial Advisor / Marketing Executive.
- Just In: Leading Company Job Vacancies (8 Positions)
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021/2022 for Online Masters Study at the University of Edinburgh
- Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment ( 16 position)
- Apply for An Accountant at KIB Food Processing Company (Salary: N40,000 – N70,000 monthly)
- Npower Begins Nationwide Training of Independent Monitors
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Custodian Life Assurance plc Onitsha branch Anambra state Need the service of determined and eloquent Financial Advisors/Marketing Executive for prospecting, Managing New and Existing clients.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV at Custodian Onitsha branch Office or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Onitshaoffice@custodianinsurance.com
- How Do JAMB Rate Your Score
- How to Check 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE Result Online
- How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results Online
- FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Print JAMB 2021 mock exam slip printing
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News13 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Nigeria News12 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Nigeria News13 hours ago
2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 4th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Give And It Shall Be Given To You.)
Nigeria News6 days ago
Npower Deployment Update for 2021 Batch C Applicants – Check Now
Education5 days ago
JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration Closing Date – Check Now.
Education4 days ago
Breaking News: NECO Releases 2020 External Results, See how to Check