Custodian Life Assurance Limited (formerly Crusader Life Insurance Limited) is a specialist life insurance company incorporated in Nigeria and licensed by the National Insurance Commission to transact all classes of life insurance business.
Custodian Life Assurance (CLA) started insurance business in 1956 as a foreign office of Crusader Insurance Company Ltd, Reigate UK. It became a public company in 1989 and listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange in 1990.
Following the merger of the parent company, Crusader Nigeria Plc with the Custodian and Allied Insurance Plc, it was renamed Custodian Life Assurance Limited to reflect the new brand of the emerging entity.
Custodian Life Assurance is recruiting to fill the position of Financial Advisor / Marketing Executive.
- Just In: Leading Company Job Vacancies (8 Positions)
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021/2022 for Online Masters Study at the University of Edinburgh
- Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment ( 16 position)
- Apply for An Accountant at KIB Food Processing Company (Salary: N40,000 – N70,000 monthly)
- Npower Begins Nationwide Training of Independent Monitors
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Custodian Life Assurance plc Onitsha branch Anambra state Need the service of determined and eloquent Financial Advisors/Marketing Executive for prospecting, Managing New and Existing clients.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV at Custodian Onitsha branch Office or email it to: email@example.com or Onitshaoffice@custodianinsurance.com
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology14 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology15 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women