Laim Hotel is recruiting to fill the position of: Executive Chef. The position is located in Osogbo, Osun State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc in any related discipline with 5 – 10 years work experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Open Heaven 1st March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Vessel God Uses)
- FAAN Training School Application Form 2021/2022 (How to Apply)
- Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
- Open Heaven 28 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Not For Dogs)
- Wema Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Procedures
Job Title: Executive Chef
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Reports to: General Manager
- Under the general guidance of the General Manager and Operation Manager and in strong working relationship with the Food & Beverage Manager provides the highest food quality consistent with cost control and profitability margins of the hotel’s kitchen to maximize guest satisfaction and food profitability.
- All work is carried out in line with the hotel’s guidelines, the departmental business plan and the Hotel’s corporate guidelines and service concepts.
Manage Food Production and Provide the Highest Food Quality:
- Manages all activities in the kitchen, including production, stewarding and management of food production staff.
- Maximizes guest satisfactory by providing the highest food quality consistent with cost control and profitability margins of the hotel kitchen.
- Assures adherence to standards of food quality, preparation, recipes, and presentation.
- Assures proper staffing and adequate supplies for all stations.
- Oversees all food production related areas.
- Co-ordinates activities, times and communicates priorities to ensure correct preparation, and delivery time to provide food for functions, a la carte, groups, breakfast and rooms service.
- Maintains product consistency by conducting inspections of seasonings, portions, and food appearance, and follows-up appropriately.
- Oversees inventory disbursement of all food supplies.
- Controls and orders all fresh products and dry storage items required by kitchen and related departments to ensure correct quality and par stock.
- Monitors and facilitates communication between kitchen production and service staff.
- Assures that proper safety, hygiene, and sanitation practices are followed.
- Co-ordinates operation of kitchen with other food and beverage departments.
- Together with Food and Beverage Manager, and Director of Sales, makes suggestions for sales promotions with food and beverage and to increase sales.
- Ensures food readiness and compliance in case of last-minute changes to reservations.
- Ensures that prices and portions are offered in accordance with food and beverage profit objectives.
Manage Food Production Staff, and Steward Function:
- Manages all food production staff, and the steward function.
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivation to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Challenges employees to achieve optimum quality while minimizing cost.
- Monitors department’s overall service, interaction with other departments, and teamwork daily, and takes action to improve.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in any related discipline and must have worked in a similar position as an Executive Chef in a 3,4 and 5 star Hotel.
- Candidates should possess 4 – 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Vacancies@laimhotels.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants in Osun State should apply.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)