Invest Plus Limited, a subsidiary of Commerce Alliance Limited is a leading reputable Financial company in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- VW’s Next Electric SUV, the ID 5 Coupe, Will Go Into Production In 2021
- Adamawa State University (ADSU) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
- Apple iPad Pro 2020 12.9: Worth Buying in 2021?
- Achieve Leverage and Lead the Graphs for B2B Business with Intent Data Usage
Job Title: Executive Sales Representative
Location: VI, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recurite experienced marketers preferably from banks with client base who are goal oriented to join our amazing team to meeting company set goals and aspirations.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly,monthly and yealy sales quota
- Mobilizing Funds and deposits for the company
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Preparing Sales Proposals for potential buyers
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification with 3 – 15 years work experience.
NGN1,000,000 – 10,000,000 / Year.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject tittle Relationship Manager (Sales Representative).
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)