Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020/2021 for Nigerians in Tertiary Institutions
The Honorable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
GENERAL NOTE FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Since the BEA countries are non English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
Japan applicants must have a solid background in further mathematics;
The required certificate for candidates applying for Bachelor in Imamat, Quran Teaching Professor and Imam Preacher Training for Islamic Religious studies in Algeriais WASSCE/WAEC, and no other certificate is accepted;
All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference, and must visit the website http://education.gov.ng/ which will hopefully be opened between October and November 2019,
Complete the application form online,
Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to the above;
All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
All Applicants to upload their certificates online;
viii) The duration for Serbian undergraduate scholarship is Eight (8) years general courses and Nine (9) years for Medicine and postgraduate studies, 3-4 years for MSC and 5-6 years for PhD.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
interest Applicant are to click on the link here
DEADLINE: December 06, 2019
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- 11 Step on How to Start an eBay Business 2020 - Tuesday, 31 December 2019, 1:03
- JAMB UTME Exam 2020 Registration Update - Saturday, 28 December 2019, 11:33
- Apply For World Bank/Wharton Ideas For Action Competition 2020 - Monday, 23 December 2019, 3:27