The Green Stimulus is a part of the Economic Sustainability Programme, implemented under the initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development in Nigeria. This programme is designed to develop a new breed of trained technicians with basic and advanced knowledge in renewable energy and smart agriculture.
Visit the official site to apply for this programme https://fmysd-esp.com/green-stimulus/
- 2021 Npower Batch C Applicants That May Not Be Shortlisted
- Apply for Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth 2021.
- Open Heaven 22nd April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Peculiar Generation)
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
- N-Power Begins Deployment for 2021 Applicants – How to Check NPower Deployment
The renewable energy component will focus on solar energy development, management, and implementation, while the smart agriculture component will focus on improving agricultural yield and leveraging drone technology to improve Agribusiness.
To be eligible for this training programme, candidates must:
- be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- possess a valid government-issued means of identification
- willing to undertake some travel (for practical sessions) if selected
- possess minimum level of education required is O’Level (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB)