Apply for Illinois Wesleyan University International Students Scholarships 2021: Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) is making available the Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships, and Need-Based Financial Aid to international students who are applying to enter the first year of Bachelors programs offered by the University.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Jobs: Chinmark Group Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
- MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2021: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
- COVID-19: FG to Give 1m Households N5000 Monthly Cash Transfer for 6 Months – Apply
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus-employment opportunities.
Merit-Based Scholarships: These awards range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and are renewable for up to 4 years.
President’s Scholarships: These are full-tuition scholarships, which are renewable for up to 4 years of study.
Merit-Based Scholarships: Applicants must be international students with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
President’s Scholarships: Applicants must be highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
Merit-Based Scholarships: Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships; no separate scholarship application is required.
President’s Scholarships: Scholarship applications must be submitted by 15 February 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
Need-Based Financial Aid: International students must submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources. The preferred deadline to submit the CSS PROFILE is 1 January 2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
searchngr.com advised that It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 15 Feb 2021 (Annual)
Course starts Fall 2021
- How Do JAMB Rate Your Score
- How to Check 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE Result Online
- How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results Online
- FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Print JAMB 2021 mock exam slip printing
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News13 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Nigeria News12 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Nigeria News14 hours ago
2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 4th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Give And It Shall Be Given To You.)
Nigeria News6 days ago
Npower Deployment Update for 2021 Batch C Applicants – Check Now
Education5 days ago
JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration Closing Date – Check Now.
Education4 days ago
Breaking News: NECO Releases 2020 External Results, See how to Check