Higher education is key to this mobility but, unfortunately, millions of students struggle to get into or through school due to financial constraints.
We’re tackling this pervasive issue by working with investors and universities to provide an innovative and forward-looking education financing product for students from around the world.
- Attention! Jamb Update on Mock Examination for 2021 Registration
- Open Heaven 8th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Consistent Sowing.)
- School Counselor / CRS Teacher at Pacific Academy, Akure | Apply for this Job
- CBN Unveils First Maize Pyramids and Flags-Off the 2021 Maize Wet Season Farming
- Possible Reasons Why Nexit Portal Is Inaccessible
We’re not just a student lender – our goal is to set students up for academic, professional, and financial successes.
What Makes Our Student Loan Special?
Fixed interest rates with flexible loan amounts ($2,001 to $50,000 USD total) that can cover tuition, school supplies, and living expenses for future semesters or past due balances.
Supports all majors and degrees. No requirement for a cosigner, collateral, or credit history.
Enjoy interest-only payments while in school and during the 6-month post-graduation grace period.
Earn up to 1.50% off your interest rate and build your U.S. credit history to bridge your way to future financing.
Repay your loan online in any currency or location around the world, plus no prepayment penalties if you want to pay your loan off early.
Am I Eligible for an MPOWER Loan?
An undergraduate or graduate student within 2 years of graduating or about to begin a 2 or 1-year program.
An international student, DACA recipient, a U.S. citizen, refugee or asylum-seeker.
Admitted to or attending one of our 350 approved schools in the United States or Canada.
How to Apply for MPOWER Loan
- visit the official portal login https://www.mpowerfinancing.com/get-a-loan/
- click on Get started
- briefly explain yourself
- select an option
- click next
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here