The MIEM program, funded by IdEx Université de Paris aims to promote the internationalization of master’s programs and facilitate the arrival of the best international students in order to create a pool of excellence for the recruitment of future doctoral students. Apply now and send your application no later than February 1st 2021.
- Creative Lagos Empowerment Program Application 2021 for Lagos State Residents
- Covid-19 Relief Fund: Lagos State Begin Payment of N10,000 to Residents
- Breaking: Npower 2021 Begin Shortlist for Batch C, N-Creative
- Steps on How to Withdraw Money in ATM without being Debited
- Free 10GB Data For Glo Subscribers Upgrading To 4G
The university is thus developing this program to train international scientists who are experts in their field and future academic or senior managers in their country of origin or in France. It also aims to train future highly qualified professionals who will participate in the economic and social development of their country of origin.
Intern for Project Management and Infrastructure
91 scholarships will be awarded to students admitted to the courses listed in the call for applications. The scholarships are distributed as follows:
- Faculty of Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8 000€ each
- Faculty of Health: 28 scholarships of 10 000€ each
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8 000€ each
- IPGP: 7 scholarships of 10 000€ each
The MIEM scholarship is a master’s level scholarship only.
It cannot be combined with another scholarship. It is awarded for one year, non-renewable and with no possible deferral.
Only students applying to the short-listed masters are eligible for a MIEM scholarship. You can find the list of eligible masters on the website Under the heading diploma, please click on “master” in the course catalog.
They must also meet the following criteria:
- Be of foreign nationality and newcomers to French universities;
- Hold a foreign baccalaureate or national diploma certifying the end of secondary education (it corresponds to the international level CITE/ISCED 3);
- Students applying for the 1st year of Master (Master 1) must hold a foreign degree equivalent to a French Bachelor’s degree;
- Students applying for the 2nd year of Master must hold a foreign degree equivalent to the French Master 1;
Site Engineer Intern
Important: Students corresponding to one of the statuses listed below are not eligible for the MIEM scholarship:
- Foreign holders of a French baccalaureate who have studied abroad;
- Foreign students who hold a French National Diploma of Higher Education and/or whose last diploma was obtained in France;
- Binational/national candidates, when they have French nationality, are not eligible.
In addition to these general criteria, each master’s degree will apply its own selection criteria.
The candidate will only be declared a laureate in the MIEM scholarship program once he/she has been officially admitted to the chosen master’s program.
Eligible Countries International
Host Country France
Study Levels MA, Master’s
Opportunities Fellowships, Financial aid, Scholarship
- Massive Recruitment at Firstbank Nigeria 2021 – Apply Here
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 – go to www.sseb.ak.gov.ng to apply
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form -(dcslrecruits.com)
- Congratulations to Npower Creative Beneficiaries – You are expected to…
- COVID-19: FG makes U-turn, says it didn’t approve January 18 school resumption
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business4 days ago
Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
Nigeria News1 day ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment3 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment2 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Business4 days ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan: If your Loan was Approved, Follow This Instruction to accept funding
Business4 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Technology5 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)