Baobab Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position of: Loan Officer. The position is located in Orile, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 3 years experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- College of Education Zing (COEZING) Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission Form 2021
- FCE Zaria NCE Result 2019/2020 See How to Check Result Online
- ABU Zaria Cutoff Marked For 2021/2022
- Just In: NYSC Director General Respond to Bill Seeking Discard of NYSC – See Details
- OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Ondo State Indigenes Admitted in 2018/2019 Academic Session
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Orile, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote/market Baobab’s products to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house, and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
- Enter loan files in the MIS.
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow-up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last
- Assess the impact of a loan before renewal.
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance, and mathematics
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred)
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 – 35 years.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates residing within the job location should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title and location as the subject of the email (E.g “Loan Marketer – Orile”).
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues