A fast-growing MEP Company requires the services of experienced and competent candidates with diverse experience in building services to fill the position below:
- Apply for Customer Operations Analyst at Chipper Cash – 2021
- NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
- Open Heaven 24 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perseverance)
- Apply Now – Librarian at STEE Cambridge College (2021)
- Application for COMSATS University Scholarship 2021/2020 (Guidelines)
- The candidate must be able to handle Pex, PPR and steel/galvanize pipes.
- The candidate must be a WAEC holder and have a Technical certificate in plumbing works and fitting installation
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)