Telinno Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Project Manager (I&C). The position is located in Asaba, Delta and Kano States. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
>> Click to join the WhatsApp Group chat for jobs, recruitment update
Job Title: Project Manager (I & C)
Locations: Asaba, Delta and Kano
Employment Type: Contract
- How To Avoid Disqualification/Missing the 2021 Npower Batch C Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 19th May 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Dealing With Principalities And Powers.)
- Call for Applications: Account Officer at YouthHubAfrica
- Apply for Inventory Officer at Vital Grub – Earth Blend 2021
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2021/2022 NPF Form is Out | Apply Now
- End to end quality project delivery and PO closure.
- Project Management Process – Payment & resource procedure for both internal and external-3Ps.
- Select, manage and coordinate the implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide input into performance evaluation of all implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide feedback to Technical Manager on resource allocation and utilization and release.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas;
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) and customer requirements.
- Receive subcontractor engagement package and review according to supplier evaluation criteria.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes on projects.
- Conduct project reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Quality, SCM, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects.
- Responsible for ensuring all client tools, processes and checklists are utilized in the execution of all projects.
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting client acceptance process on all projects.
- Manages the customer relationship at the region.
- Cost, schedule control and validation of payment milestones with the Program Manager and finance before payment to teams deployed in the region.
- Liaise with Project Logistics Manager for equipment delivery to its region.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click no apply above or send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education6 days ago
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Resumption Date for Commencement of 2020/2021 Academic Session