Applications are open for the Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships 2021-2022. The fellowships are designed to strengthen academic ties with Japanese studies programmes in Asia, Europe, Oceania and North America.
- Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
- FG Set to Launch Portal for i-Novate 2021 – Each Applicant to Recieve N2 Million – Apply here
- N50 Billion CBN COVID-19 Loan Application Still ongoing from NIRSAL MFB
- Covid bailout tracker – Accountable.US Loans Review
- First Bank Grants Loan Facilities to Individuals for Household… (How to Apply)
The Fellowships provide recipients with an opportunity to work in a scholarly environment conducive to completing a publication project.
Previous Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellows have contributed to the Third Thursday lectures at the Sainsbury Institute for the Study of Japanese Arts and Cultures. In London, they have contributed to the Japan Research Centre Seminar Series at SOAS. Fellows will also be encouraged to organize a symposium in Norwich towards the end of their stay.
The one-year Fellowship will commence in September 2021 and carries a value of £24,000. For the six-month Fellowship, please state the preferred start date in your application. This may be subject to negotiation. The six-month Fellowship carries a value of £12,000. One-year Fellowships are preferred.
Call for Applications: Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships 2021-22
- Open to scholars who have received a PhD in any area of Japanese culture.
- Preference will be given to applicants working in the fields of visual studies, including but not limited to history of art, cultural heritage, archaeology, architecture, film studies, and digital humanities.
- Preference will be given to Early Career Researchers, defined by the AHRC as “within eight years of the award of their PhD or equivalent professional training, or an individual
- who is within six years of their first academic appointment”.
- Fellows are required to have a good level of spoken and written English.
To submit an application for a Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowship, fill in the application form which they can send to you by email.
Once completed, the application form should be emailed to email@example.com. In addition to the application form, enclose:
- Curriculum Vitae (include the date your PhD is expected to be conferred, if not already conferred) and
- Sample of writing (for example a published article, or a core chapter of the PhD)
In addition, two letters of reference should be sent by email or mail to arrive by the application deadline. If sent by mail, they should be signed and sealed and sent directly by the referee to the Sainsbury Institute, 64 The Close, Norwich, NR1 4DH, UK. If they are sent by email, they should be emailed directly by the referee to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology15 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology16 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women