Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
- Glo Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Ongoing – Apply Here
- Apply for Commonwealth Recruitment November 2020 In London UK
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries Receives Fund, If you have not received yours see what to do
- Boabab Bank Begins Disbursing N16B to Customers without Collateral- See how to Apply
- ACCESS Bank Begins Disbursement of N50B Interest-Free Loan- Apply
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nationwide
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
Courses / Qualifications
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Science, Social Sciences, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, HR Management, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Computer Science / Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme by October 2020.
- Candidates from the Middle Belt and the Northern parts of the country are encouraged to participate in this recruitment exercise.
- Required age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Note: If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, please do not apply.
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Shortlist for Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
Nigeria News5 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Business7 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Recruitment3 days ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Business9 hours ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
Sport5 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business5 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business9 hours ago
CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
Recruitment4 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements