Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
- How to Verify my inksnation Account with BVN, NIN, Code, KYC, Link
- River State Civil Service Massive Recruitment 2020 – See How to Apply
- Inksnation CEO, Founder & Biography
- Npower Mega Protest: See Media Houses to Cover Protest Today
- Unlimited Data: MTN Free Browsing Cheat For Psiphon PRO VPN
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions.
Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Program
Location: Lagos Island
Job ID: 51927
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Customer-service oriented
- Computer literacy
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Massive Recruitment at Firstbank Nigeria 2021 – Apply Here
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 – go to www.sseb.ak.gov.ng to apply
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form -(dcslrecruits.com)
- Congratulations to Npower Creative Beneficiaries – You are expected to…
- COVID-19: FG makes U-turn, says it didn’t approve January 18 school resumption
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business5 days ago
Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
Nigeria News1 day ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment4 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment2 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Business5 days ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan: If your Loan was Approved, Follow This Instruction to accept funding
Business5 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Technology6 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)