Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care.
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC Recruitment) 2021 Updates
- Open Heaven 25th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In Spirit And In Truth)
- Npower Update: Npower Batch C Stream 1 Sent to 36 States FP (Focal Persons)For Deployment
- Apply for International Academic Scholarship At Sharda University
- How to Apply For Vice President Osinbajo Rapid Response Registration (RRR) COVID-19 Cash Transfer
Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Pharmacist will supervise all operations within the pharmacy as well as provide pharmacy services to customers
- Assess customer needs and recommend suitable promoted products from time to time.
- Interpret prescriptions from affiliated doctors and manage referrals from medical labs to prescribe our products and retail outlets, by utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with the sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Report to the Superintendent Pharmacist, build positive trust relationships with the other staff to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest medical data.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a registered member of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- 3 – 5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Other professional courses in Pharmacy would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)