Apply For World Bank/Wharton Ideas for Action Competition for Students 2020
Ideas for Action is a youth competition centred around financing sustainable development and sponsored by the World Bank Group and the Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research at the Wharton School. The Ideas for Action competition engages young people from around the world to encourage them to develop and share their ideas for financing solutions to deliver the SDGs.
The competition is intended to help catalyze a global conversation among young people all around the world. Conversations happen virtually, over social media networks, and in person, and we hope that you will engage with others who share your passion for international development.
The finalists and winners will be selected by a panel of academics and experienced development professionals from public and private sector institutions. Winners of the competition get the opportunity to:
- Present their ideas at an event during the Annual Meetings of the IMF and the World Bank Group,
- Receive support from a project incubator at the Wharton School, and
- Benefit from unique networking opportunities with experts from international development, academia, and the private sector.
- Youth between the ages of 18 and 35 from around the world are invited participate.
- Team Composition: This is a team competition. Teams must consist of 2 to 6 members and may be formed across different schools, institutions, companies, countries, nationalities, etc.
How to Apply for Oando Plc Latest Recruitment 2019]
- Interested applicant are click on the link below
- create an account
- Sign in with account detail
- Fill the application details
- Submit your application
- To apply for this Oando job openings:
- VISIT: HERE
DEADLINE: February 29 2020
To apply and for more information visit here