Ashinaga Africa Initiative Scholarship for Orphans 2020
The Ashinaga Africa Initiative began in 2014. Its mission is to contribute to Sub-Saharan Africa’s expanding role in global development through increasing access to higher education abroad. We support orphaned students who are committed to returning home and initiating change, by providing access to full financial support to study at a university abroad (equivalent to an undergraduate degree).
Ashinaga support covers tuition, accommodation, travel costs, and other necessary fees.
- Have lost one or both parents;
- Have completed secondary school and passed national secondary school examination (technical and vocational degrees not accepted) within the last two years (any date after 1st September 2017, including all of 2018 and 2019) or will have completed secondary school and received final exam results before February 28th, 2020.
- Were born after 1st September, 1997;
- Have an outstanding academic performance at high school and were amongst the top students in their class;
- Be committed to returning home, or to Sub-Saharan Africa, and contribute to society in Sub-Saharan Africa after graduating from university.
DEADLINE: December 13 2019
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Nigeria Prison ServiceUpdate 2019 on Tender - Friday, 20 September 2019, 6:46
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2019 Recruitment - Friday, 20 September 2019, 4:48
- Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Post UTME/DE2019/2020 - Thursday, 19 September 2019, 9:17