We are pleased to inform the general public that the long awaited Npower deployment for Batch C programme have been shortlisted.
Candidate are advice to login to the npower NASIMS portal https://nasims.gov.ng/ to check their deployment status.
The main reason why we wrote this article is to assist beneficiaries of the Npower batch C on how they can check if they have been deployed to their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA).
- Documentation Officer at BeaconGate Limited | How to Apply
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) Supplementary Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Link To Apply For Kwara State Kwapreneur Free Interest Loan – See How to Apply
- How to Check Names of Shortlisted Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Candidates For Final Screening
- Survival Fund has commenced the 3rd payment for the Payroll Support
We encourage you to follow the step by step guide carefully to check your deployment status.
Step to Check your NASIMS portal for Deployment:
- First, log on to https://www.nasims.gov.ng
- Then enter your login details and login into your dashboard with your registered Password and Email Address.
- Click on the ‘Deployment’ button at the top side of your NASIMS profile.
- Once clicked on the deployment button, your N-power deployment status will display.
It’s a good sign that Npower will commence it deployment very soon. this is the message you get once you visit the Npower portal:
“Dear N-Power applicants, the NASIMS portal closes on the 11th of May, 2021 by 12 midnight. Please make sure your records are fully updated on the portal.”
Applicant are expected to continuously visit the NASIMS portal and their email address for further notification.