Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable & Requirements for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Also, all prospective ND candidates, after submitting their ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS are required to log in to the Application Control Panel and click on the link: Admission/Application Clearance form and follow the prompts.
- Update on: 2021 Flutterwave’s Barter Student Ambassador Program – Application
- Just IN: CBN Announces Approved Lending Rate
- MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
- Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
- Oyo State College of Nursing & Midwifery Interview Dates 2021/2022
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow this procedure below to apply:
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Examination Date: 1st December – 3rd December, 2020.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
You can also read about: The Resumption date on University of Abuja
Technology3 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology3 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Grants6 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Health7 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women
QA6 days ago
FREE Airtime Ultimate Search (Click to find the Scratch Card PIN, MTN Users)
Business7 days ago
How To to Use Loan Apps Properly to Get a Loan In 2021
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021/2022 Check Job Application Status