Wizkid Biography, His Awards And Albums
This articles is based on true details of one of Nigeria’s most successful musical artst.The biography of Wizkid covers his Awards, Albums, controversies, fatherhood, endorsements.
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun also known as Wizkid was born on July 16th, 1990, the popularly known Wizkid has won the world’s attention since coming into the music since.
- Good News! Gombe state to launch N500m SMEs’ intervention programme
- Payment Of July Npower Batch A And B Volunteers Stipend To Begin Soon – Sadiya
- JUST IN: See the Survival Fund Category you Can Apply Without CAC Certificate
- Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
- KUST Wudil Post-UTME/DE 2020: Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details
Wizkid has grown to become one of the forces in the Nigerian music industry, Wizzy is a songwriter as well as producer. Young Wizzy got the world’s attention with his first popular single “Holla at Your Boy“. In 2009, Banky W signed Wizkid to his record label Empire Mates Entertainment.
Ever since then Wizzy as fondly called has worked a lot and also has contributed his quota to the Nigerian Music Industry, he of cause has a couple of achievements amongst them is the BET Award, he also got a one MOBO Award after he was nominated twice, he has as well won three “The Headies Awards”.
Out of his 8 nominations so far, not only that he has been honoured with one Channel O Music Video Award after an agonising 6 nominations, impressively wizkid has scoped four Nigeria Entertainment Awards from an impressive 11 nominations, won Ghana Music Award in one occasion after been nominated 7 times, he has as well two City People Entertainment Awards trophy in his cabinet in 4 nominations, and then a Future Award. Amazingly wizkid has three nomination for MTV Europe Music Awards and then a four nomination for World Music Awards.
- Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
- Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
- FG Updates MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – Apply if you have not
- Survival Fund: 100,000 Businesses To Get N50,000 Grant Each – FG
- Survival Fund FREE Business Name Registration 2021 still ongoing – See how to Apply
Technology6 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Technology4 days ago
Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
Business9 hours ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Business12 hours ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2021
Business19 hours ago
Nexit CBN Loan: Volunteers to Get 650k to N5M without Collateral – January Update
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)