BSU Admission List 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the Benue State University (BSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
BSU ADMISSION LIST 2019/2020 PROCEDURES:
1. Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal “https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp“ by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) Naira, using the e-payment procedure.
2. Successful candidates are required to do the following:
a. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) Naira using the e-payment procedure.
b. Proceed to Check and Accept your admission on JAMB CAPS or do change of course on the “Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board” (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
3. Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
a. Original academic qualifications.
b. Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport-size photograph.
c. Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport-size photograph.
d. Birth certificate/declaration of age.
e. Certificate of State Origin.
4. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letters.
5. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
a. Visit “www.bsum.edu.ng” or “https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng“
i. Click on e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
ii. Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number,Select session or semester as applicable.
iii. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment
iv. Click on link to proceed.
6. For cash payments at Bank: Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate payment Receipt for you.
7. Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
• Fidelity Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• ECO Bank Plc
• Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
• Sterling Bank Plc
• Diamond Bank Plc
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc
• United Bank for Africa Plc
• Unity Bank Plc
• Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
• Polaris Bank Plc
8. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
a. Select Quick teller from the ATM menu.
b. Select pay bills.
c. Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
d.Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
e. Insert your Registration number.
f. Insert your email and mobile number and click continue.
g. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
h. Print out the payment confirmation slip.
i. Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
9. After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your payment Receipt.
d. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quick teller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
• Insert your Registration number.
• Insert your email and mobile number and click continue.
• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
• Print out the payment confirmation slip.
• Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
i. Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday, 13thJanuary and Friday, 14th February, 2020.
ii. Candidates who scored 180 and above at JAMB UTME and 35% and above in the Post UTME of Benue State University, should do the following:
a. They are expected to go to any JAMB CBT Centre and upload their relevant O’ Level credentials on the JAMB CAPS from Wednesday, 8th January to Wednesday, 15th January, 2020.
b. Candidates should treat this announcement as very important and urgent.
iii. Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
Dr. Mrs. Mfaga Modom
Registrar/Secretary to Council
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on JAMB CAPS. Candidates can follow the following steps below to check their admission status.
How to Check BSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS:
- Visit “https://jamb.org.ng/efacility“.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing Admission Still in Progress or Not Admitted, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon