Use the Search Button below for more details.
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal): The CBN COVID 19 Loan Application is given for the intervention of COVID 19 vulnerable in the country.
Household application is currently closed, however, the SMEs application is still ongoing.
To apply go to the website via https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
The Central Bank of Nigeria instituted the N50 billion COVID-19 TCF for households and SMEs to mitigate the harsh economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic currently in the country.
As we write, thousands of Nigeria have already applied for the loan and according to a statement issued by the Director, that all loans approved will be disbursed 48hour after approval of the CBN COVID 19 Loan.
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
- NYIF Application 2021 – Important Information to all NYIF Applicants
- Covid-19 Relief Fund: Assist Nigeria 2021 Application Form is FAKE
- MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2021: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
- Open Heaven 9 January 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be Spiritually Sensitive)
Currently, the CBN Loan Application portal is open for entry and thousands of applicants have already applied.
In this article, I will show you how to apply for the CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household and SMe.
Firstly, we would like to look at the type of business that is acceptable, kindly note that the industries listed below are not limited and should not be weary if your industry is not listed.
Acceptable Businesses for the CBN Loan Application portal Entry
- Agricultural value chain activities,
- Manufacturing & Cottage Industries,
- Trade and general commerce,
- Renewable energy or energy-efficient products and technologies, and
- Any other income-generating projects as may be prescribed by the CBN.
Requirements for the CBN COVID 19 Loan
Listed below are the requirements for the CBN COVID 19 Loan application for SMes
- Registered business with CAC
- Evidence of tax payments
- Letter of Introduction
- Passport photo of you and guarantor
- Valid ID card
CBN Loan Application portal 2021 (How to Apply)
Below are steps you should take to apply for the CBN COVID 19 Loan.
- Firstly, visit NIRSAL microfinance website via https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
- Locate Household or SMEs
- Click on Apply button
- Fill the application form and submit
Meanwhile, it is important to know that the steps you took above are the first step, once your application is approved, you will be contacted to verify your BVN through the website https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/SmeLoan thereafter, you will acknowledge the receipt of the application.
Conditions for necessary for the CBN COVID 19 Loan Application
- Flexible and moveable collateral options shall be
admitted and registered under the Collateral Registry
- Forfeiture Undertaking and Power of Attorney
agreement to be signed by the customer, giving NMFB
rights to take over pledged assets in the instance of loan
- Insurance cover on the asset financed or asset availed
as flexible collateral, with the NMFB noted as the first
- Loan amount must match loan repayment plan and
- Domiciliation of proceeds with NIRSAL Microfinance
kindly check my homepage for how to apply for Household.
If you have any questions regarding the CBN Loan Application portal 2021 kindly leave a reply and an Admin will reply to you in a short while.
- How to Know If You Have Pass The Npower Physical Verification
- Open Heaven 16th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfilling The Law Of Fruitlessness)
- 2021 Africa Regional Journalism Workshops Recruitment
- 2021 Beyond School Community Challenge for Secondary School Students in Nigeria (N1.5M Prize) – How to Apply
- West African Research Center WARC Travel Grant 2021(Up to $3,000)
Nigeria News2 days ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
Business2 days ago
How to Access New CBN’s Agric Loan (Limit of N10 Million)
Grants7 days ago
Apply for BIS Grant 2021- Up to $25,000 in Cash (Powered by United Nations)
Business7 days ago
Portal to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Creative Word Of God)
Nigeria News7 days ago
American Film Club – US Mission Nigeria Nomadland Film Screening Invitation 2021
Education7 days ago
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session| ND Full-Time