If you receive an email from NIRSAL congratulating you of your loan approval, this then means you have been shortlisted to get funded. Below is the body of the message template.
The only authorized official website is https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
Your CBN Covid-19 Loan application is approved. Click on the link to accept the offer and receive the fund in your account. For further enquiries you can reach NIRSAL MFB via their official handle which I will not drop here, however, you can visit NIRSAL Official website to get contact details.
- NDA Post Graduate Admission Form 2020/2021 on Sale
- Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program
- How to Verify my inksnation Account with BVN, NIN, Code, KYC, Link
- River State Civil Service Massive Recruitment 2020 – See How to Apply
- Inksnation CEO, Founder & Biography
We are writing this article to address some of the issues and queries we have been receiving from our readers. Some of which they are not validated each time they try to input their BVN of the website.
There are several factors that may hinder this. Firstly, it is important to check appropriately if your BVN is correct. Then, take a look at the article I have written about downloading NIRSAL Mobile App to get validated and approved.
Members of the public especially those who seek to apply for the CBN COVID 19 Loan to debunk any message alert asking for money before the loan can be approved.
Finally, I obliged you to stay informed with our update on SEARCHNGR, this is to enable you to get the right information at your fingertips.
- Open Heaven 13th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Word Delivers)
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
Npower5 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Npower6 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower3 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Npower4 days ago
Update: Npower Releases News Letter
Scholarship6 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 8th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayers For Elders)