NIRSAL Microfinance Bank started disbursing Covid-19 loan for applicants who applied in June 2020. we are quite aware that many applicants who took part in the CBN Covid19 loan have still not received an alert.
The official website to get CBN Covid-19 Loan is https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
- Nexit CBN Affiliate Loan: Npower Volunteers to Get Loan without Collateral – See Details
- Diabetes Mellitus: Symptoms And Treatment in Nigeria 2021
- Update on Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 (If you wrote the CBT exam, see this)
- Update on Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 (If you wrote the CBT exam, see this)
- NYIF Training: If you don’t participate you will not be shortlisted – See Link to Start
However, it will interest you to know that the CBN Covid-19 loan disbursement is still in progress, just in case you have not received an alert yet. Meanwhile, if you are shortlisted for the loan, a mail will be sent to you. So, check your Email or SMS inbox to confirm if you were given
The loan disbursements would be determined based on the activity, cash-flow, and industry size of the beneficiaries.
For those who are yet to receive an alert even after filling all details you will need to do a physical verification before the loan will be disbursed to you, please see How to get my Covid-19 loan Details verified.
Each eligible SME will receive a maximum of N25 million while qualified households can access a maximum of N3 million each.
The credit facility is aimed at providing financial relief to households and small businesses as they cope with the economic fallouts of the pandemic.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)