This is to remind all those who applied for the CBN Covid-10 Loan through the NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank that they can now check if their loan was approved or not.
The only official website to apply for the CBN Covid19 Loan is https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/
This is coming in due to the numerous complaints received from applicants. The Central Bank of Nigeria in collaboration with the NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank has unveiled an online portal for checking shortlisted applicants.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 27 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Dangers Of Alcohol 111)
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021/2022 Check Job Application Status
- 2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women
- How To to Use Loan Apps Properly to Get a Loan In 2021
- Apply for Senior Civil / Structure Engineer at Lateejay Nigeria Limited
If you are a Covid-19 TCF Applicant, Kindly click on the links below to check if you have an approval.
For Household: https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/HomeLoans
For SME: https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/SmeLoan
For further enquiry, call 09010026900
Finally, you can leave a comment below and we would reply you in a jiffy. Meanwhile, don’t forget to subscribe to our daily newsletter by adding your email address below the box and hitting the “Subscribe” button.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)