According to Emefiele Maize pyramids are indeed rare, but we have been able to achieve this through synergy amongst stakeholders and the resilience of our farmers. Success is indeed infectious, and this will surely spur us to do more.
This may also interest you NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Maize, also known as corn, is a cereal grain first domesticated by indigenous peoples. Maize is one of the priority crops under the ABP. This is due to the crucial role maize plays, as a major staple food item, as well as its role as a significant feedstock for the poultry industry in Nigeria.
- Possible Reasons Why Nexit Portal Is Inaccessible
- Nigerian Army Assures Depowa of Support
- Open Heaven 7th May RCCG Daily Devotional (What You Sow, You Will Reap.)
- Finance Manager at Crevance Credit Limited – How to Apply
- Female Social Media Manager at West African Vocational Education (WAVE) – Apply for This Job
Impact of our monetary policy measures will be limited, if we do not address some of the structural constraints that limit productivity in key sectors of our economy such as agriculture, Emefiele said.
CBN reaffirms support for youths who want to go into agriculture and have put in place several measures to improve access to credit under the Anchor Borrowers Programme and the Agri Business Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme(AGSMEIS).
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education6 days ago
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Resumption Date for Commencement of 2020/2021 Academic Session