According to Emefiele Maize pyramids are indeed rare, but we have been able to achieve this through synergy amongst stakeholders and the resilience of our farmers. Success is indeed infectious, and this will surely spur us to do more.
This may also interest you NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Maize, also known as corn, is a cereal grain first domesticated by indigenous peoples. Maize is one of the priority crops under the ABP. This is due to the crucial role maize plays, as a major staple food item, as well as its role as a significant feedstock for the poultry industry in Nigeria.
- Possible Reasons Why Nexit Portal Is Inaccessible
- Nigerian Army Assures Depowa of Support
- Open Heaven 7th May RCCG Daily Devotional (What You Sow, You Will Reap.)
- Finance Manager at Crevance Credit Limited – How to Apply
- Female Social Media Manager at West African Vocational Education (WAVE) – Apply for This Job
Impact of our monetary policy measures will be limited, if we do not address some of the structural constraints that limit productivity in key sectors of our economy such as agriculture, Emefiele said.
CBN reaffirms support for youths who want to go into agriculture and have put in place several measures to improve access to credit under the Anchor Borrowers Programme and the Agri Business Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme(AGSMEIS).