This is to inform the general public of the College of Agriculture, Zuru 2020/2021 Admission Form. Interested candidates are to apply online. See requirements and procedures below;
- FG Launched Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme Today 1st October 2020
- Independence Day Get Free 10GB Data on MTN and other Network
- Independence Day – Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
- BET9ja & 1xBET Surest Prediction For Today Thursday, October 2020
- BET9ja 2 Odds Code For Today Thursday, October 2020
College of Agriculture, Zuru Admission Form GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates should have four credits passes in GCE “O” Level/SSCE or its equivalent in not more than two examination sittings in the relevant subjects.
- All candidate must produce evidence of his/her registration with JAMB before considered for admission into the institution.
- Candidates must posses the following qualifications to be given admission into HD. a. SSCE, b. GCE, c. WAEC, NABTEB, d. GRADE II, e. NECO or equivalent with four credits in the relevant subjects.
- National Diploma Passed at Lower Credit level in the relevant discipline, plus one year of Post National Diploma cognate working Experience.
3 All candidate with National Diploma Pass Level with two years of Post National Diploma cognate working experience might also be considered.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Step 1: Visit the Institution Website at https://cazuru.edu.ng and click on “Online Application Portal”linkunder the Students Section or go directly to https://portal.cazuru.edu.ng
Step 2: Click on Start New Application and read the application instruction carefully.
Step 3: Create account by filling your basic information and click on Register, copy of your application information would be sent to your Email address.
Step 4: Use your Username & Password to login, then click on “Generate Invoice” and proceed with your application.
Step 5: Print your invoice and take it to any bank nationwide for payment or pay via Remita instant payment channels option by clicking the “Pay Now” button on the invoice.
Step 6: After Payment login again to the portal, confirm your payment, upload your passport, update your bio-data, fill in your previous academic records, and upload signature.
Step 7: Print your Application Acknowledgement Slip and Payment Receipt for Record Purpose.
NB: Applicant are now to await for further information from the College through SMS and Email. For further inquiries, complain or technical support, contact HOD ICT or email email@example.com or call +234 813 959 7373, +234 802 765 2573 (Allowed call period: 9:00am – 5:00pm every Monday – Friday only).
Nigeria News3 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Entertainment7 days ago
18+ Cardi B Posted video of Herself Getting a Pu*sy Wax
Recruitment13 hours ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Entertainment7 days ago
18+ Lady Shows Naked nipple Movement – Video
Sport2 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business3 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business2 days ago
Just IN: CBN Announces Approved Lending Rate
Recruitment2 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements