This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university as the list of 2019 admitted candidates have been released.
At the moment, the list of admitted candidates can only be accessed via JAMB Portal.
How to Check COOU 2019 Admission List
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Read Also: UNICAL Admission List 2019 (PDF) Released
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may be updated anytime soon.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates into COOU for 2019/2020 academic session.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- Oando Recruitment 2019Application Procedure - Friday, 11 October 2019, 9:08
- CBN Recruitment 2019 Application Form - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 4:11
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For 2019 - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 2:21