Dele Momodu, the former presidential candidate has released details on how Nigerians can access his free N5,000 grant. Here you will learn how to apply for Dele Momodu Free N5000 Grant.
The only official website to apply is https://bytethebits.app/ovation/
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Apply for Mama Cash Grants 2021 (Get Up to $2,000 Funding for your Business)
- Apply for Support Grants Nigeria 2021 (Get N20,000 Monthly) – supportgrants.ng
- Open Heaven 21 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Only Wise God)
- Apply for CBN MSMEDF Loan 2021 – Application Portal
- Open Heaven 20 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (All Power Belongs To God)
Dele Momodu earlier disclosed his intentions of giving out free five thousand Naira grant (N5,000) to Nigerians who have an urgent need for the fund. He stated that the grant is part of his latest project Known as ‘ Dele Momodu ovation’.
He said his intention was to use the platform to help many Nigerians who apply for the Dele Momodu Ovation Palliatives.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can access the application form through this link bytethebits.app/ovation/.
When you open the link, fill the required details appropriately, and submit online.
Some details you would be asked to provide include your names, surname, middle name and last name, date of birth, state of origin and city.
Your bank details should be included as well. Applicants must also provide their Twitter and Instagram user name.
After filling the application form, submit and wait for confirmation. Successful applicants will be contacted in due time.
Note: to be considered for this grant, you must fill all the details required details correctly. Ensure you state the amount of money you need and why you need it during the application.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology15 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology16 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women