Dominican University Ibadan Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 Academic Session
Dominican University Ibadan Post UTME Screening Form 2019… Dominican University, Ibadan (DUI) is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for 2019/2020 academic session. See how to apply for Dominican University post UTME form below.
Admissions into the Dominican University Ibadan for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is on-going.
Dominican University Ibadan (DUI) Admission Requirements.
Admission shall be open to all irrespective of sex, religion, ethnicity, race or political conviction. However, prospective candidates seeking admission must not be less than 16 years of age by October of Admission year.
- All admission shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- Into 100 level (UTME), prospective students must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Score a satisfactory mark in UTME in relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission (into 200 level), a candidate must, in addition to obtaining five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, also:
- hold a General Certificate of Education with pass at ‘A’ level in a minimum of two subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time; or
- have credit level pass in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Merit pass in National Certificate in Education (NCE) from an approved College or Polytechnic, or
- hold first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved University or Polytechnic.
- All candidates would be required to submit to post-UTME screening and must satisfy the special requirements of the College/Department to which admission is being sought.
How to Apply for Dominican University Post UTME Form.
Forms are available at the Admissions office for collection at the rate of N7,500. For further information, please log-on to the Dominican University, Ibadan official website
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicant should visit the following portal www.dui.edu.ng
- Click on the red button on the website page
- Fill in the following information
- Following the instruction on the web page
- Summit your application form
www.dui.edu.ng or call: 0905-558-8867,
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Apply For Bosch/Founders Factory Africa Smart Mobility Start-up Demo Day 2019. - Friday, 16 August 2019, 9:37
- Wolex Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 - Monday, 5 August 2019, 12:14
- UNN Post UTME Screening Result 2019/2020 is Out Online - Monday, 5 August 2019, 11:51