NCS Past Questions PDF can help you get 2020 NCS jobs. If you are among those that took part in the just concluded NCS recruitment exercise and want to emerge successfully, then this article is for you.
Ready to Download NCS Past Questions & Answers PDF
The NCS Recruitment Past Questions you’ll get here contains answers that best defines each question. This past questions will help you have a clear understanding of how NCS aptitude test screening looks like.
Why do I need NCS Past Questions?
The major reasons why you need NCS Past Questions and Answers 2020 is to enable you to prepare very well for Nnpc screening.
If you want to download NCS Past Questions PDF for 2020, kindly follow the guidelines below.
Important: Don’t wait till you are invited for Aptitude test before you can start preparing. The Time is Now!. Nigerian Customs Service(NCS) questions and answers are what you’ll get now.
How to Download NCS Past Questions PDF
To get the NCS past questions PDF delivered to your email address you will need to buy the book.
The book contains all the past questions and answers that you need to prepare for the upcoming aptitude test.
Apply for this job: DPR Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Registration Form
Get your copy now and start preparing ahead of time.
If you are interested send us a mail via firstname.lastname@example.org and we would get back to you in a short while.
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Nether the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, headed by Unar Sadiya Farouq nor the office Accountant General of the Federation has given reason(s) for the delay of Stipends and backlogs related issues lately.
Batch B’s volunteers of the Npower scheme were dislodged from the programme without going home with their July’s stipend- an outrage many condemned and tagged inappropriate.
The silence maintained by the two side’s shows “carefree” attitude of public offices to the public
Volunteers of the Npower Programme have taken to social media demanding the immediate release of their earned stipends
Similarly, the 14,000 outstanding stipends owed from March to July, 2020 is yet to get the needed attention from concerned authorities
Many volunteers now count on the President’s Independence Day speech, which will be delivered on first October, 2020. Marking the nation’s 60th independent
It is worthy to mention that, both Sadiya and the office Accountant General of the Federation had once promised to rectify these issues, but failed to take put their words into action, and the delay lingers
Npower states executives had a Press release in Illorin, the Kwara state capital, North Central Nigeria, where they appealed to the presidency and the national Assembly to pay all stipends and backlogs to mitigate the coviv-19 pandemic on volunteers
“ Over 14,000 N-Power Beneficiaries have not been paid their monthly stipend since the month of March to July, 2020 with the claim from Hon. Minister Hajia Sadia Umar Farouq that it was caused by GIFMIS new payment platform that flagged their account.
Not resolving to pay them their stipends till date after her promise, which is totally inhuman because they have been suffering for the past 5 months without payment.
We implore the Federal Government to quickly implement the transition program for the exited N-Power Volunteers latest by 1st October, 2020 to reduce the suffering already meted on us.
Therefore, we enjoin volunteers across the country to remain calm, focus and steadfast as we await the next line of action after October 1st speech of President Muhammadu Buhari. By then, we would have known the plan the government has for us.
The 5 months unpaid stipends to 14,000 Volunteers, outstanding backlogs, the July stipends for Batch B should be released to the beneficiaries without further delay”-Npower State Executive Press Release 2020
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recent Available Job Opportunity
Posted on :
21 Sep, 2020
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International.
At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Control Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Coordinate all activities of Branch Controllers (BC) and report to the Operations Risk Manager
- Implement monthly time table and BC rotation in branches within cluster arrangement for the purpose of ensuring controls around staff rotation is maintained
- Receive, review and summarize monthly reports from Branch Controllers and submit weekly report to the Operations Risk & Control Manager.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all recommendations in internal audit report, regulatory examiners report and other statutory examiners report involving the branch under his/her purview
- Review daily risk report for branches with special focus on locations being supervised. Identify branches/AOs/SAOs with high PAR or fraud pointers/alerts and direct prompt investigation of portfolio of such branches/Account Officers/SAOs and submit report
- Direct monthly investigation of AOs/SAOs in ?stop and Recover? and ensure reports thereof are review and submitted to the supervisor
- Conduct special investigation as maybe directed by the Head Risk and Internal Control
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant reports which include but not limited to Weekly Activity Report, Vault balancing Report, Downtime Report, Risk Event Report.
- Review the GLs of branches under supervision to uncover hidden frauds or unusual balances.
- Make periodic visit to BCs in branches for training, hand holding and guidance on the requirements of their jobs and responsibilities.
- Educate and train branch staff (Operation, Commercial and others) on compliance, policy and issues and improve compliance culture in the assigned branches
- Provide Control and Compliance Counselling, Advisory and Decision Support Service to branch
- Ensure that all activities expected for review as stipulated in the Control checklist are performed by the branch ? e.g. cash management, documentation on loans disbursed, assets verification, transaction call overs, ATM and PIN review etc.
- Ensure branch staff comply with dress code, bank?s code of conduct, Policy/Procedure and Regulations.
- Participate and make input in review of processes, procedures and policy manuals
Qualification & Experiences
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Financial services industry knowledge.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and power point, Internet, Intranet Mailing facility and the core banking application of the bank
- Conceptual Skills
- Microfinance industry knowledge
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Accounting or other numerate course with ACA/CIBN certification
- Minimum of 7 years working experience with at least 2years in a financial services environment
- Minimum of 2years experience in internal control/audit functions in banking industry.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills, innovative skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 26th September, 2020.
Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited Current Job Opportunity
Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited is a physician led digital health social enterprise. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. Our focus is to leverage Information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Our Ideal candidate should understand the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos
- The graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients into final designs
- Proficiency in creative tools (Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.)
- Candidates should possess 1-2 years work experience.
- Video editing skills is a plus.
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High willingness to learn.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject: Graphic Designer.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
- Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
- Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
- Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
- www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
- Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Recruitment17 hours ago
N-Power: Volunteers Should be Given Permanent Appointment-Senator Shehu Sani
Business11 hours ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Business1 hour ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Business10 hours ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Recruitment2 hours ago
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Nigeria News57 mins ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Education23 hours ago
Npower 36 states And FCT Coordinators To Hold A World Press Conference Today
Technology15 hours ago
Apply For Youth Agripreneur AgriPitch Competition 2020