The Nigerian Navy have released names of successful candidates in its 2019 Recruitment Aptitude Test
The candidates are to appear for interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Navy Town, Lagos from Monday 29 July – Tuesday 27 August 2019.
The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical and written tests. Candidates are to come along with required items.
According the statement in its website, successful candidates are advised to come along for the interview with the following:
- Originals and photocopies of Credentials,
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ License (Category H only), writing materials
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings
- Bedsheets, pillowcases and set of cutlery
- Four (4) recent 30 x 30 passport sized photographs on white background.
It, however, warned that any candidate who fails to report for screening on the stipulated date for his/her Batch will forfeit his/her candidature.
Candidates will be interviewed individually and if it is found that any of
the candidates does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature shall be terminated at any stage of the recruitment process.
If any information/declaration given by the candidates at any time during
the entire selection process is found to be fake/false/wrong, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she shall be handed over to the Nigeria Police Force for possible prosecution.
Failure by any applicant to provide accurate information concerning
his/her medical history during the entire selection process as stated on the Medical Examination Pro forma will result to automatic withdrawal from training and dismissal even when already in the Service.
The candidates are to attend the interview by states in the following
Batch A. Monday 29 Jul – Wednesday 7 August 2019.
- Akwa Ibom.
Batch B. Thursday 8 – Saturday 17 August 2019.
- Cross River.
Batch C. Sunday 18 – Tuesday 27 August 2019.
Latest posts by Precious Leko (see all)
- Vacant Positions at 9mobile Nigeria (See How to Apply) - Wednesday, 11 December 2019, 11:19
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates List 2019 Finally Out - Monday, 9 December 2019, 3:42
- 9mobile Data Plans 2020 and Other Active Codes - Sunday, 8 December 2019, 10:50