We are not promoting any brand, but the truth of the matter is we don’t know while CBN chooses NIRSAL for the Disbursement of COVID 19 Loan.
To apply for Covid-19 Loan, kindly go to https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- See FG Grants given to Nigerians by the Buhari administration
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Application Form apply at www.osun.cms.ng
- Apply for United Nations Internship – Human Rights 2021
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2021: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
Whatever the case may be, NIRSAL Microfinance Bank is a leading Nigerian financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Nigeria.
The Company was incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 2019 and commenced operations following the grant of a licence by the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate as a National Microfinance Bank in the same year.
The importance of downloading the mobile app cannot be overemphasized, if you know you have received an alert from Nirsal but not yet credited to your account, the only solution to that is to download the official Nirsal Banking App.
See the comprehensive article we have written on the reasons you need to download the mobile app Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
If you are not seeing the link, it probably you are seeing this article from opera and hence you should go to my blog SEARCHNGR to view.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology19 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology20 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women