The Edo State Civil Service has begun registrattion via its Recruitment Portal for the recruitment of 1400 professionals into the junior, graduate & experienced cadres of the state’s civil service.
- FG 774, 000 Jobs: Special Public Works (SPW) to Continue Jan. 5th 2021
- Inksnation: How to Buy Goods/Services With Your PINKARD
- Nexit CBN Loan: Volunteers to Get 650k to N5M without Collateral – FG
- National Social Housing Programme Application 2020 Ongoing – Get FREE House
- Zambia Air Force Recruitment 2020 (ZAF Recruitment)
Edo Civil Service Commission 2020
The Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
How to apply for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Form 2020/2021
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Mutiple applications will not be tolerated and will
- attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not not exceed 100kb!
How to apply for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2020
To apply for applicants can apply via the recruitment portal or visit http://mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/recruitment-portal/
- Massive Recruitment at Firstbank Nigeria 2021 – Apply Here
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 – go to www.sseb.ak.gov.ng to apply
- ICPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form -(dcslrecruits.com)
- Congratulations to Npower Creative Beneficiaries – You are expected to…
- COVID-19: FG makes U-turn, says it didn’t approve January 18 school resumption
Business7 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business4 days ago
Download Nirsal MFB App to Get CBN COVID 19 Loan (If you have not been credited)
Nigeria News1 day ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment3 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment2 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Business4 days ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan: If your Loan was Approved, Follow This Instruction to accept funding
Business5 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Technology6 days ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)