Authentic Nigeria reports that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC has blocked Inksnation Founder and owner of IBSMARTIFY, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu bank accounts.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC had declared Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu for multiple financial frauds including false pretence and names Dropping.
- Updated: How to Become an Inksnation Exchanger (2020)
- ASUU STRIKE: FUTA Students’ Union President gives outcome on “Universities Students”
- Breaking: Inksnation Announcement on BVN Verification – Important Information to members
- 2021/2022 Federal Ministry Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award
- Massive Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria – Apply Online Here
According to AuthenticNG, “The Public is hereby notified that Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu of Inksnation whose photograph appears above is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC in a case bordering on obtaining by false pretence, names Dropping and Fraud to the tune of thirty Two million Naira Only (32,000,000) while claiming to have floated an online digital currency called “Pinkoin“.
The publication seems has not to have gone well with members of inksnation as to some has threatened to sue ANG for the publication.
Meanwhile confirming that he is being declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu in a press release on Thursday which AUTHENTIC NEWS GIANT culled, He said;
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Shortlist for Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
- CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
- CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
- Special Public Works Programme Recruitment 2020
Nigeria News5 days ago
Funding for Continued Payments of Stipend for Batch A&B on Course
Business8 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do)
Recruitment3 days ago
Lagos State Begins Massive Recruitment 2020 – See Application
Business10 hours ago
CBN Covid-19 Loan Repayment Important Information to Take Note Of (Don’t Say You don’t Know)
Sport5 days ago
Breaking: Diego Maradona Dies at 60 Following heart attack – Photos
Business5 days ago
MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2020 Begins – See Application Process
Business9 hours ago
CBN Covid19 Loan: If you received message that your loan is approved, Read this guide
Recruitment4 days ago
Kuwait Army Recruitment 2020, Application Procedure and Requirements