Enel Foundation Open Africa Power 2020
Open Africa Power is an education venture initiated by Enel Foundation in 2018 in partnership with top Academic institutions in Italy and Africa, aiming to forge a new generation of African leaders deeply engaged with their country’s clean energy future.
The Open Africa Power Program provides high-profile African graduates with a holistic know how of the electricity sector, enhancing the technical, regulatory and business skills required to work in the private and public sector towards the electrification of Africa.
This collaborative program brings together Enel Foundation, Strathmore University, the University of Cape Town, Politecnico di Torino, Politecnico di Milano, Bocconi University, Venice International University and Florence School of Regulation.
The 2020 edition will engage up to 60 African students and alumni in a series of professional development and leadership activities, comprising residential modules in South Africa and Italy.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 24 and 35 by 13th January, 2020;
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Currently resident in an African country or planning to relocate in Africa within the end of 2020;
- Be eligible to travel to South Africa and Italy. Depending on your country of residence, your passport must be valid for one to three months AFTER the date of departure from South Africa, in order to be eligible for a visa (e.g. 15th March or 15th May 2020). All candidates are invited to check well in advance the procedure applicable to their specific case;
- Having graduated from or being a student (having an admission letter is also acceptable) of a PhD, MSc, LLM, MPP or MBA degree. Undergraduate students or people who are not at least enrolled in a master’s degree are not eligible for this program. One of the two degrees (Bachelor or Masters) must be from an African University;
- Have competences and a demonstrated interest to pursue a career – in private or public sector – in the electricity space at large;
- Be fully proficient in English.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested applicant are to click on the link below
- To apply and for more information visit here
- Create an account with the organisation
- Sign into the applicant Form
- fill the application form
- Summit the applicant form
DEADLINE: October 31 2019
To apply and for more information visit here
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- 11 Step on How to Start an eBay Business 2020 - Tuesday, 31 December 2019, 1:03
- JAMB UTME Exam 2020 Registration Update - Saturday, 28 December 2019, 11:33
- Apply For World Bank/Wharton Ideas For Action Competition 2020 - Monday, 23 December 2019, 3:27