Engineering Internship (Ultra-High Resolution CT) at Apple, USA
Are you actively pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in the field of Mechanical/Materials Engineering or Physical Sciences? Here is an opportunity for at Apple. Apple is looking for an extraordinary Ultra-High Resolution CT Engineering Internship. The intern will work with the CT Team and help them with deep-dive material analysis using ultra-high-resolution CT at Apple. Moreover, the intern should have strong capabilities in emerging display technology investigation. This role offers an incredible opportunity to work with a best-in-class team across multiple disciplines.
What will Ultra-High Resolution CT Engineering Intern do at Apple?
In the CT team, the intern will be responsible for providing failure analysis support to multiple engineering teams from the beginning through the end of all product lifecycles. Further, s/he will:
- Help develop new analytical test techniques
- Design experimental set-up for in-situ 3D scanning of materials, such as battery components, chips, polymer composites, etc., at different environmental conditions
- Characterize material behavior and creative method development for image processing
What do you need for Ultra-High Resolution CT Engineering Internship?
Candidates looking to apply for the Ultra-High Resolution CT Engineering Internship at Apple should possess the following:
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong attention to details as well as curiosity for how technologies work
- Experience with image analysis software
- Background in electrochemical systems (Batteries, Fuel cells, etc.)
- Scripting/programming skills
- Some experience in designing and building mechanical/electrical systems
- Capable of multitasking as well as handling multiple projects at the same time
- Go-getter and dynamic engineer who is capable of working seamlessly with multi-functional teams
- Familiarity with failure analysis techniques (E.g. (Optical Microscopy, X-ray/CT, Scanning Electron Microscopy/Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy, etc.)
Furthermore, the prospective intern must currently be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in the field of Mechanical/Materials Engineering or Physical Sciences.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Interested Candidate can click on the link below
DEADLINE: September 30, 2019
To apply and for more information visit here