FAAN Recruitment 2019 (Latest Update) : The attention of Nigerian Ports Authority has been drawn to false messages being circulated to members of the public regarding a purported recruitment exercise by the Agency.
NPA wishes to state that:
Nigerian Ports Authority is not recruiting either directly or through any proxy for any position at the moment, thus disassociate itself from this false recruitment campaign.
FAAN Recruitment 2019 (Latest Update)
Furthermore, the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) hereby disowns advertisements on the social media purporting that the Authority is currently undergoing a recruitment exercise.
Disclaimer: Notice of False Recruitment Information and Improper Use of the Name of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Recruitment exercises genuinely carried out by the Authority will follow laid down rules by the civil service including collaborations with the Federal Character Commission and advertisement in national newspapers.
Members of the public are therefore requested to kindly ignore this fake vacancy announcement and report anyone who attempts to deceive them into believing otherwise to the police.
- BECE Posting 2019 (How to Check Junior WAEC Posting)
- Apply for UBA Recruitment 2019
- Apply for UNICEF Job Vacancy Nigeria (Closing: Oct 10th, 2019)
- Apply For Federal Government Business Grants in Nigeria 2019-2020
- Apply for Ecowas Job Vacancy – Abuja, Nigeria
For accurate and reliable information, Members of the public are advised to visit the Agency’s website (www.nigerianports.gov.ng) for accurate and reliable information on the Agency’s activities.
Latest posts by searchngr (see all)
- Npower Recruitment: N-Power Tech Software To Begin Exercise - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:22
- Npower Recruitment Update (New List Released) - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:13
- NPower Recruitment 2019 Application Form Portal - Thursday, 10 October 2019, 8:11