Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa online screening to close 30th November 2020 – Polytechnic Registrar.
In the early hours of Monday the school management of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa through a memo dated 5th October 2020 informed applicants and potential candidates who applied for admission that the online screening which commenced 21st September 2020 will close 30th of November 2020.
- Steps on How to Withdraw Money in ATM without being Debited
- Survival Fund is not only for Business Owners, you can also Apply if you fall into these Categories
- What you Must do to be Selected for Survival Fund Application
- Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
- Survival Fund Requirements for Small Businesses (If you have not applied, Please see this)
This is to enable applicants using awaiting SSCE results to partake in the screening as directed by Jamb. Applicants who fail to partake in the online screening will not be considered for admission into the polytechnic.
He also stated that applicants who picked Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa as 2nd or 3rd choice are advised to change it to 1st choice to make them eligible for admission into the polytechnic.
All applicants who are yet to upload their SSCE WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result on the jamb site (CAP) are advised to do so.
- NIN Enrolment of Diplomats Commences at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Apply for International Innovation Award for Sustainable Food and Agriculture Application 2021
- How to Empower and Support Young Entrepreneurs Globally (Resources & Tips)
- Today’s Latest Npower News – 22nd January 2021
- How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Technology18 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business1 day ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Business2 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News5 days ago
If you have not Undergone Training, NYIF YouTube Training Begins Second Phase, See Channel Link
Recruitment7 days ago
Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Make up Training: If you don’t participate you will not be Shortlisted – See Link to Start
Education5 days ago
All List of Schools and their Resumption Dates for January, 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
NYIF Training 2021: NYIF Begins the Second Phase of Training for those who missed – See Training Link