Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session [NCE Courses]
Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu), Enugu State, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME.
i. Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 100 and above are eligible.
ii. Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form.
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
The Date for the Screening Examination will be communicated later.
Latest posts by Jeremiah Haruna (see all)
- Apply For Bosch/Founders Factory Africa Smart Mobility Start-up Demo Day 2019. - Friday, 16 August 2019, 9:37
- Wolex Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 - Monday, 5 August 2019, 12:14
- UNN Post UTME Screening Result 2019/2020 is Out Online - Monday, 5 August 2019, 11:51