Federal Nekede Poly Post UTME Form 2020/2021 has been released, aspirants who applied for Nekedy Polytechnic are hereby informed that the application form is currently on sale.
All candidates who obtained a score of 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and choose Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) as their FIRST or SECOND choice are eligible to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates who chose Federal Poly Nekede as 2nd or 3rd choice must change the school to their First choice before they will be considered for admission. See how to Change your Institution.
How to Obtain Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post UTME Form 2020/2021
Eligible candidates are requested to log on to fedpolynekede.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the Remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
The following particulars are required for Nekedy Poly Post UTME Application 2020
O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
2020/2021 UTME Score.
JAMB subject combination for the course applied. (You can ask us of the accurate correct subject combination below).
Application Procedure for Nekede Poly Post UTME Application 2020
To apply for Nekedey Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020, kindly follow the guidelines below
- Firstly, Go to www.fpno.edu.ng, click on “Admissions” on the menu or click HERE which will take you to our Application form site.
- On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
- Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
- Under “Programme” on the page select “ND Morning”, and complete the required information.
- Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
- Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
- Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
- After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
Closing Date for Nekedy Poly Application 2020/2021
All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 30th August 2020.
NB: Any wrong information supplied, disqualifies the candidate.
We wish you the best of luck and pray you to get admission this year.
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Opportunities5 days ago
Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.